• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Bootloop

Pls help me
my phone got bricked and i dont know whay to do. My phone is a t599 samsung. I cant even acee recovery mode as well as download mode. Pls help me thanks.

Pls help me
my phone got bricked and i dont know whay to do. My phone is a t599 samsung. I cant even acee recovery mode as well as download mode. Pls help me thanks.

what were you doing when it bricked? also, what do you mean you cant access recovery or download mode? what does the phone do when you try?

Pls help me
. Well I had the same problem but got into recovery mode by holding down power, volume up, home button that is the Samsung galaxy exhibit right then that's how you do it for download mode you replace volume up with volume down. Did you try getting into recovery mode by the volume button and power button only that could be the problem. If you can access download mode you could use Samsung kies to recover your phone. But if you can't then you will just to have to buy a new phone unless you lie to Samsung and say that you tried updating your phone via kies and it failed but that's free only under warranty

Yes. But i think its not compatible with my phone thats why it bricked. Btw sir i already acess the download mode of my phone what is my next step??

Welcome @pendonjetley !!
Moved thread to the root forum for the Exhibit so others can help ;)
If all else fails, I suppose a firmware flash via ODIN would be in order.
You can get the firmware from Sammobile.com ;)

Are you in bootloop or not? Can you acess anything? Cunfusing.... (Sent from Exhibit on tapatalk)

Back
Top Bottom