• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bowling game on samsung epic question

viisign

Nov 7, 2010
Is there anyone out there that knows how to get midnight bowling 3d on the samsung epic
??????? Its my favorite bowling game and I've wanted this game on my phone for a long time.midnight bowling 2 is stupid.i really want midnight bowling 3d!! Any help would be appriciated!

I think this page says it all:

Midnight Bowling (3D) Mobile Game

Midnight Bowling (3D) Symbian game for Mobile phone with Symbian UIQ 3.0 Operating System.
Compatible Phones:
* Sony Ericsson P1/Sony Ericsson P1i/P1c (UIQ 3.0)
* Sony Ericsson M600/Sony Ericsson M600i/M608 (UIQ 3.0)
* Sony Ericsson P990/Sony Ericsson P990i/P990c (UIQ 3.0)
* Sony Ericsson W950/Sony Ericsson W950i/W950c (UIQ 3.0)
* Sony Ericsson W960/Sony Ericsson W960i/W960c (UIQ 3.0)
* Sony Ericsson G700 (UIQ 3.0)
* Sony Ericsson G900 (UIQ 3.0)
* Motorola RIZR Z8/Motorola Nahpohos Z8 (UIQ 3.1)
* Motorola RIZR Z10 (UIQ 3.2)
__

Note that the Epic 4G is not on the list. So your best bet is to go out and get a Sony Ericsson. Not meant as snark. I have the same problem with my fav game (Spaceward Ho!), which is only available on Palm OS. Oh well. Welcome to my world :-/

Reactions: viisign
Upvote 0
Well dang it!! Lol.thanks for your reply.i did manage to download it from the epic browser but the problem is...how do I open it to play it?i tried the nes snes sega gen nin64 emulator but they don't work :( . I guess we are I'm the same boat.

Wish I could help you with emulators, bro. You might have more luck asking your question over in Android Applications, or perhaps Android Games

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones