• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Brag or cry about your Fantasy Football team - Week 7

I had a great week thanks a lot to R White. Finally stopped my slide (I had lost the last 2). He is done, I have DAL defense left

Attachments

• week7.jpg
    week7.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 0
Lucky me I had Ryan Fitzpatrick on the bench, lost out on his 58.5 points (who would have thought against Baltimore?!?!). Still won the week (just under 150 pts), and putting him in on my flex QB spot over Hasselbeck going forward. Matt hasn't done a whole lot besides week 6. Good thing Rivers is always a good starter and Ryan Torain is performing consistently.

Upvote 0
I ended up winning my game 140-120. I was down all the way until Mike Williams(seahawks) realized that he was playing the Cardinals secondary and came alive in the second half. I was losing to a defense and a kicker.

My wife is the only undefeated team in the league. As of right now, I'm in second place but we'll see after next week. Its a tie all across the board from 2nd place to 8th place but I'm the points leader for the whole legue

Upvote 0
In my ESPN (standard scoring) league I scored 161 points so far with Roy Williams playing tonight! I absolutely crushed my opponent and am sitting 6-1 now with over 110 points per game average! My team got McFadden and Moreno back from injuries and I had the eggs to play them and sit Driver (thank God!). I can't believe I did so well especially with Addai and Manning on Bye. I also was served well with my hunch that the Skins D/St would perform but even they exceeded my expectations.
thisweeksscores.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones