• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Bricked Zte HELP

I have a ZTE grand X Max+ rooted and it's running on Cricket 4.4.4 and its soft bricked.
I'm trying to find how to flash the stock image or recovery image using FTM or DFU mode I also have a recovery image from team win but I don't know if that will work or not.
I also have another ZTE grand X Max+ rooted 4.4.4 on Cricket as well for reference.
Is there somewhere that I can get the stock ROM or stock recovery image to flash it back to completely stock unrooted.

I have a ZTE grand X Max+ rooted and it's running on Cricket 4.4.4 and its soft bricked.
I'm trying to find how to flash the stock image or recovery image using FTM or DFU mode I also have a recovery image from team win but I don't know if that will work or not.
I also have another ZTE grand X Max+ rooted 4.4.4 on Cricket as well for reference.
Is there somewhere that I can get the stock ROM or stock recovery image to flash it back to completely stock unrooted.
I remember you telling me in a pm that you have twrp installed. Are you able to boot into twrp recovery by holding power+volume up?

I remember you telling me in a pm that you have twrp installed. Are you able to boot into twrp recovery by holding power+volume up?

Well I am having some what of the same problem. I had rooted my zte grand x max + a while ago. I had tooken it to a computer shop and they told me I erased everything now I recently wanted to use it. But thanks to that I can't and have no phone no more. I was wondering how I could get it to work. I have looked up about it and its hard brick I do the volume + key and power button, it turns on and shows the "zte" and android logo but when i let go of the power key and keep my finger on the volume up key the android logo goes away, and then starts to slowly turn black. then after a while, meaning when it turns black i touch the screen, and it shows up to the twrp screen with install, wipe, backup, restore, mount, settings, advanced, and reboot. I have tried everything but still havent gotten anything. please help i want to use the phone again. I loved it when it was working now i just wish it can work again

Well I am having some what of the same problem. I had rooted my zte grand x max + a while ago. I had tooken it to a computer shop and they told me I erased everything now I recently wanted to use it. But thanks to that I can't and have no phone no more. I was wondering how I could get it to work. I have looked up about it and its hard brick I do the volume + key and power button, it turns on and shows the "zte" and android logo but when i let go of the power key and keep my finger on the volume up key the android logo goes away, and then starts to slowly turn black. then after a while, meaning when it turns black i touch the screen, and it shows up to the twrp screen with install, wipe, backup, restore, mount, settings, advanced, and reboot. I have tried everything but still havent gotten anything. please help i want to use the phone again. I loved it when it was working now i just wish it can work again

OK so if it is booting into twrp then what is the problem?

i have nothing installed as far as a rom go.. the company told me i deleted the entire phone, data, and system. i dont know what other buttons to press. in other word i can not use it at all . but trying to fix it so i can use it i will send pictures

Attachments

• P_20160808_012742.jpg
    P_20160808_012742.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 59
  • P_20160808_012805.jpg
    P_20160808_012805.jpg
    703.7 KB · Views: 104
lol well any other galaxy im oka with i wouldnt say im great. but this is something all new to me. but yes i do have a PC and a sd card.

OK I'm guessing you have absolutely no idea how to use twrp recovery... Do you have a PC or another device and a micro SD card?

lol well any other galaxy im oka with i wouldnt say im great. but this is something all new to me. but yes i do have a PC and a sd card

Back
Top Bottom