• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bringing a Spring iPhone to Boost: Possible or Impossible?

As the subject implies I was wondering if I could buy a phone from Sprint and activate it with Boost Mobile as they use the same network?

I've heard a ton of mixed opinions and need to know if anyone has a definitive answer for me! Thanks a mil!

As the subject implies I was wondering if I could buy a phone from Sprint and activate it with Boost Mobile as they use the same network?

I've heard a ton of mixed opinions and need to know if anyone has a definitive answer for me! Thanks a mil!
legally doing this? Not likely.

Flashing a esn from a boost phone to this, maybe possible, I am not sure though.

Officially you have to buy a Boost Mobile phone.

I've heard of people getting Android Sprint phones to work with Boost, so it might be possible with an iPhone.

Yep, it also applies to factory unlocked phones.
is iligal if you clone a esn of a phone and used to other phone
now flashed rom is technicaly no legal why the phone was made to carrier you change to other same network. and they have take care buy the phone in ebay because is a bad esn lost the money never can be activated

is iligal if you clone a esn of a phone and used to other phone
now flashed rom is technicaly no legal why the phone was made to carrier you change to other same network. and they have take care buy the phone in ebay because is a bad esn lost the money never can be activated

Huh?

Back
Top Bottom