• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Broke my screen wtf

applicationz

he
HTML:
y everyone i broke a85 screen 2 days ago 
everything is working touch and lcd is not damaged even a little
thankz to gorilla glasssss and you dont realize that the screen in broken when you are using it
can anyone tell me how much i  have to pay 
the new phone is prised at 12000
and btw how much did you paid for the phone
[/left]

Well that is ur decision !
if you decide to replace it they will take 6-7 mts for that replacement !!
i did not still recive my device
btw if you post some pics like how it is cracked
i did not get it like screen cracked but touch intact ? :D

Not sure about A85... But my Samsung Galaxy 5's screen had cracked but after a 15-20 drops/bang :D
There was still no problem with the touch thanks to Gorrilla again... my phone was still in warranty but those idiots (Samsung service center)said that its an external problem and does not come under warranty and asked me to pay 1.5K to get it replaced and the local asked for 1.2K....
So instead I opted to buy a new A85 and kept my G5 aside for some time :)..
Would still insist you to inquire at a MMX center once before you decide on anything..

god my a70's touch was broken
they replaced in half an hour :)
haryana ki power :P

it's nt haryana ki power ghoru :P

micromax is a gurgaon based company :P

and this phone is made by aliyun not micormax they just bring phone made by other companies in china and sell them here wt their name on it.. ;)

my screen also got cracked too. its been only one month..micromax a85. everything is working fine only proximity sensor not working correctly since there is crack...service center is asking rs 5.5k. if u guys know cheaper idea place to replace the scree plz let me know

check in sinomobileparts website . k-touch w700 digitizer is available for $20
. You can opt for free shipping (mostly will be shipped within 20 days).Then get it replaced in some mobile service centre.

I got it replaced in mobile service centre shops in HongKong Bazaar near national market in Bangalore for Rs 200.

Back
Top Bottom