• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Brown / Bronze keyboard hard to see

joephu

I decided on the brown G1 because the keyboard was lighter and thought the contrast was easier to see the characters. However, I'm noticing in low light it's extremely hard to see. Now that it's dark, the backlight seems to work OK but not as bright as I would want. I kinda wish I went with the black now.:(

Yeah, Same thing I ran into. If only the back light could be just a tad bit brighter it would make up for the lightng conditions that make it hard to see, but I have found so far just a simple twist of the wrist towards the light source helps me see it a little better now.

Wont take long with how many text's I send for me to memorize the keyboard layout so its only a matter of time before I forget about this little problem.

It's like they tested the contrast only in bright light or complete darkness, not in that grey area. I couldn't take it so I went back toT-Mobile and they swapped it out for the black. The difference is huge. My laptop has black keys with white characters like 99% of the keyboards...now I know why!

Back
Top Bottom