• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help BT call volume

oldssn

When driving with the Droid Turbo connected to the vehicle's BT the incoming call volume is very loud and I can't seem to decrease it using the volume rocker. Is there a setting that controls this?

Did you see if your vehicle has a separate volume control. This is the case in my father's car and it could be the case for yours as well.

Feel free to come back to us if this doesn't help :)

Another idea is to start playing media when connected but not in a call. Then the volume rocker will allow you to change the BT volume, which should change it for in call BT volume as well.

It's kind of a pain that you cannot control BT volume unless you are actually connected and using it.

Another idea is to start playing media when connected but not in a call. Then the volume rocker will allow you to change the BT volume, which should change it for in call BT volume as well.

It's kind of a pain that you cannot control BT volume unless you are actually connected and using it.

I found that the controls on the steering wheel of my 2013 Tundra do change the BT volume even though the controls on the radio do not.

Back
Top Bottom