• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Butt dialing

lburgguy

I swear I have never had so much trouble with a phone. Now it seems that even though I have the screen lock activated (I guess they come that way) I end up butt dialing people. I just now did a usb sync and I had a few "movies" I must have butt recorded.

I have also found times when various programs have just come on so I guess I'm butt-starting programs too. Is it me? I really find it hard to believe that the movement of the phone in my pocket is unlocking the screen and launching apps.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

The stock screen lock is to easy to unlock, try setting up the screen lock in settings. I use the patten to unlock the screen, and so far no "booty calls".

Thanks Guys, I needed this to start my day.

But on a serious note, the Optimus V is a DREAM compared to the VM Rumor Touch--which should be illegal to sell. Hell, you couldn't even ANSWER that phone--it shut off with the first attempt and the caller ALWAYS had to call back. I HATED HATED HATED THAT PHONE. And, yes, I feel guilty for selling it on Fleabay for $75 as SOON as the Optimus dropped.

Back
Top Bottom