• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help C811 No Data On T-Mobile

I switched my Verizon C811 to T-Mobile. I can send and receive calls and text, but no data. If i go to the APN menu it is blank. The phone is rooted and i have found app files that say hidden feature menu and hidden program menu. when i try to install them it says "X app not installing". Can any one help me add T-Mobile to my APN? Will one of the hidden menus open the APN?

There was a post on the old forum with detailed instructions to add an APN. I did it for Net10 and it worked flawlessly. I have no idea where that thread went and the search feature of this new version is terrible. Anyhow, if you can figure out how to get the search to work you will want to search for straightalk.

i have searched and found everything from changing bit in system files to loading simcard apps. nothing has worked. still no data (can make and receive calls). Is there a way to add a new APN or open my hidden minus.

Back
Top Bottom