• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar (exchange) not syncing since froyo

unwallflower

Jun 1, 2010
Not my phone, but I know of 3 people with Epics (one of them is my mother) who are having this same problem.

Calendar and email are synced with exchange. Both calendar and email worked flawlessly before updating to 2.2. After the update, all three phones refuse to sync the calendar. No events show up at all. Email is still working fine.

Is anyone else having this problem? One person tried doing a factory reset without any luck. All have tried deleting the calendar and adding it again. I know at least one has tried going into manage applications and clearing data for the calendar and calendar storage. I'm really not sure what else there is to try!

Just got an Epic yesterday and I'm having the same issue. Running 2.2.1. I have a co-worker with an Epic that was previously on 2.1 that he upgraded to 2.2 and his calendar is working. Seems like it works because the exchange account was setup when the device was on 2.1.

I've deleted the exchange account on the Epic, rebooted and added it again. Also cleared calendar data in the Applications settings.

Reactions: unwallflower
Upvote 0
Just got an Epic yesterday and I'm having the same issue. Running 2.2.1. I have a co-worker with an Epic that was previously on 2.1 that he upgraded to 2.2 and his calendar is working. Seems like it works because the exchange account was setup when the device was on 2.1.

I've deleted the exchange account on the Epic, rebooted and added it again. Also cleared calendar data in the Applications settings.

Well, I know at least 2 of the 3 Epics that are having problems had exchange set up when they were running 2.1. I'm pretty sure the 3rd was set up before the update, too. :(

Thanks for the reply, though. It's good to know that someone else is having the same problem... just wish we knew how to fix it!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones