• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar help plz :)

daivik

Android Enthusiast
Apr 19, 2010
what I attempt to add a calendar entry, it allows me to do so, but it says "local calendar cannot sync with google calendar"

And gices me the option to go to "accounts and settings?

My calendars are syncing and have already downloaded my entries.

What does this error actually mean?

it's just like syncing with google contacts in that you have two options... one is "Phone" and one is for "Google". so if you added a contact on your phone and chose "Phone", this new contact won't show up on your google/gmail account if you were to go into your contacts online.

same thing with the calendar. it won't show up on your google calendar, but just your phone.

Upvote 0
it's just like syncing with google contacts in that you have two options... one is "Phone" and one is for "Google". so if you added a contact on your phone and chose "Phone", this new contact won't show up on your google/gmail account if you were to go into your contacts online.

same thing with the calendar. it won't show up on your google calendar, but just your phone.

thanks.

HUGE FAIL BY ME! I didn't scroll down to read "calendar: My calendar, Google, Exchange! :eek::eek:

MODS plz delete this thread, it's very silly!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones