• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar question

2horses

Android Enthusiast
On my HTC Hero I have a month view calendar on one of the screens and love it, but can't seem to make the stock Moto calendar do the same. Has anyone figured this one out yet, or do I need to go with a different calendar app?

calendar--> settings button-->select whichever.
I like agenda view, but it defaults to month. Is there a way to change the default?

On my HTC Hero I have a month view calendar on one of the screens and love it, but can't seem to make the stock Moto calendar do the same. Has anyone figured this one out yet, or do I need to go with a different calendar app?

I'm assuming you mean a full month view on a separate home screen vs. having to press on the calendar shortcut? If so - try Jorte (free) or Pure Grid Calendar (not free - but much prettier).

I'm assuming you mean a full month view on a separate home screen vs. having to press on the calendar shortcut? If so - try Jorte (free) or Pure Grid Calendar (not free - but much prettier).

Yes, exactly. I'll give Pure Grid a try, am willing to pay for something nice.

xfan said:
calendar--> settings button-->select whichever.
I like agenda view, but it defaults to month. Is there a way to change the default?

I tried setting the calendar to month view, but it won't stick. I will have to try something else, I guess. Yours defaults to month, mine defaults to day. That's what I'm trying to change too, if I find out I'll let you know.

Yes, exactly. I'll give Pure Grid a try, am willing to pay for something nice.

I tried setting the calendar to month view, but it won't stick. I will have to try something else, I guess. Yours defaults to month, mine defaults to day. That's what I'm trying to change too, if I find out I'll let you know.

Mine defaults to Week. I would like to have it default to month.

I use Jorte and I like it because it shows the actual event and its title...some others only show a green dot when you have an event.

Back
Top Bottom