• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help call block app?

nismospec

Nov 24, 2009
Are there any good call blocker apps?
I recently switched my phone number, and apparently the person who had it before was delinquent on multiple loans, credit cards, etc. so I keep getting unwanted calls.

it's just a pain to have to answer them, wait 5 minutes to get a hold of someone and spend another 10 minutes trying to convince them that my number is not who they are tyring to reach.

Reactions: nikpatel
Don't you hate that??

Happened to me before with my home phone. Bill collector looking for "Diego". After trying to explain that I am not Diego, don't know him, don't live with him, and have no way to get in touch with him, she (bill collector) has the balls to call me a LIAR. Said I'm Diego and pretending not to be trying to get out of this debt. After several minutes of carefully chosen expletives, she finally got the point. Now that poor bill collector had to live with that experience because damn Diego wouldn't pay his bills.

Reactions: nikpatel
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones