• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Call blocking

I personally use call blocking. The call rejecting just means for that call and if it is unwanted call they might just call back again. Call blocking will not let them call again. One issue with blocking. I have had robo calls that take my area code and place it on the front of their number. I sometimes tell who ever is calling to text me. If it is one of those robo calls that used my area code I then get text from people saying 'Who are you?' because the robo call with my area code is someone elses number. Just a warning.

YouMail blocks phone calls? Did not know that!! Does anyone know if there is a forum that is for Samsung Galaxy s3 watches? I gather there are s3 phones and it looks like the forums and jumbled together.

Same as you always do, the call blocker only blocks numbers that you tell it to block.(At least calls blacklist pro does)

I use common sense. I just don't answer calls I don't recognize. If they truly need me? They'll leave a message. That stated, VZW offers basic spam protection for free. This protections doesn't cover spoofing though.

Back
Top Bottom