• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Call Of Duty Mobile Samsung Note 9 Lag?

Fleeped

Lurker
Hi guys I have Samsung Note 9 and when playing the Call Of Duty mobile it's really laggy or slow

I have installed POCO Launcher to see if it would improve game play and still same

I have settings for Graphics to low and frames to medium

I have tried playing same game on my Samsung Tablet and its amazing no lagg at all and I could play it like I was using my PC everything is fast and really responsive.

I don't understand why is it so laggy on my NOTE 9 but smooth sharp and no lagg at all on my Samsung Tablet

Can anyone help please ?

I have sufficient space well 65 Gig free space available

All background apps are stopped by launcher

Everything else is fast on my phone but this game is just not very responsive.

Thank you

I found a fix here

codclan

After doing what video said above my game is now Amazing and lag free and it also works on all other games

Thank you for your help.

There could be several reasons why Call of Duty mobile is laggy on your Samsung Note 9, even though it runs smoothly on your Samsung Tablet. Here are a few things you can try to improve the performance:

1. Clear Cache: Clearing cache data can help free up some memory on your device and might help improve performance. Go to Settings > Apps > Call of Duty Mobile > Storage > Clear Cache.
  2. Disable Battery Optimization: Sometimes battery optimization settings can interfere with game performance. Go to Settings > Device care > Battery > 3 dots menu > Settings > Sleeping apps > Remove Call of Duty Mobile from the list.
  3. Check for Updates: Ensure that the game and your device are up-to-date with the latest software updates. Check for game updates in the Google Play Store and software updates in Settings > Software update.
  4. Disable Power Saving Mode: Power Saving Mode can reduce the performance of your device, so disable it while playing the game. Go to Settings > Device care > Battery > Power mode > Turn Off.
  5. Disable Background Apps: Ensure that no other apps are running in the background while playing the game. Close all apps from the Recent Apps menu.
  6. Lower Graphics Settings: Even though you've already lowered the graphics settings to low, try lowering them even further to see if it improves the performance.
If none of these solutions work, it's possible that your device's hardware is not powerful enough to run the game smoothly.
did you not see the post on how he fixed the issue? plus i doubt you will get an answer from the op as this was posted in 2019. but thanx for posting some suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom