• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

call of duty zombies on the zip

damulta

Jul 24, 2011
anyone get this game working on the zip? i black scrren then it turns off back too home screen. ive read i need to install chainfire but its a root app. anyone else have any ideas? i have no pc where im at soo rooting sucks at the moment. unless i can download the superuser and flash in recovery with update.zip just dont want too hose another phone....help

anyone get this game working on the zip? i black scrren then it turns off back too home screen. ive read i need to install chainfire but its a root app. anyone else have any ideas? i have no pc where im at soo rooting sucks at the moment. unless i can download the superuser and flash in recovery with update.zip just dont want too hose another phone....help

to use chainfire you must root....
more than likely youll have to connect it to a pc for that... i would suggest trying that...

i highly doubt that it will run. or even be enjoyable on the optimus zip tho.... it wont run on my samsung fascinate or my nexus s.. and it lags bad on my lg spectrum(dual core 1.5ghz snapdragon s3)...

i would suggest dead trigger.. its free and alot better on android..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones