• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Camera Library

Hello guys,
can anyone suggest Camera library for Native Android which captures high-quality images fast or any git repo which could help?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Referring to 'camera library' implies a photo manager app (i.e. Gallery) but in the same query you refer to ' captures high quality image fast' which implies a camera app (every phone comes with a default Camera app and there a numerous third-party camera apps available). Two different types of apps that both happen to relate to photo files. Please clarify which one you're asking about.
Also, it might be relevant if you state what phone model you have and which version of Android it's running.

Referring to 'camera library' implies a photo manager app (i.e. Gallery) but in the same query you refer to ' captures high quality image fast' which implies a camera app (every phone comes with a default Camera app and there a numerous third-party camera apps available). Two different types of apps that both happen to relate to photo files. Please clarify which one you're asking about.
Also, it might be relevant if you state what phone model you have and which version of Android it's running.
i need it for DocScanner type of app to scan documents

you never stated what phone you have. are you developing an app? can you explain in more details what you are trying to do? the more details you give us, the better we can help.

Back
Top Bottom