• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can anyone make a TWRP or CWM recovery for me please?

aurey2244

Hey peeps I was just wondering if anyone could help me out here, c, I don't have the right stuff to do this and also I can't because when I do try to learn nothing really seems to let me get the hang of it (and I only have a chromebook that runs ARM so I'm outta luck anyway). I'd really like a custom recovery made for my Rockchip (rk3126) tablet, it runs lollipop not kitkat. When I install custom recoveries claimed that should work for this device (ig it only works with the kitkat, not lollipop?), it doesn't work(TWRP is like a picture, buttons don't respond its like I'm tapping a brick, and CWM doesn't mount anything)

Please help, I tried searching everywhere but I couldn't find anything about this tablet anywhere so I came to here where I've found much more help than any place. I'll gladly give anything u might need from my tablet to make it

Looks good but I don't see any mount info that they would need...

Also, it looks like they might like the info/output in a pastebin page, too.

Make sure you get/follow all of their instructions--that will undoubtedly help increase your chances :):

Thread name: Device name and what you need [Root and/or recovery]

in the main body:

Device Name:
Device version: (as in 2.3.6 or 4.0.4 etc)
Device manufactuer:
Carrier:

Know how to use pastebin.comand supply these in pastes please :)

adb shell mount
adb shell cat /proc/cpuinfo
a copy of build.prop

Cheers and best of luck!

Looks good but I don't see any mount info that they would need...

Also, it looks like they might like the info/output in a pastebin page, too.

Make sure you get/follow all of their instructions--that will undoubtedly help increase your chances :):

Thread name: Device name and what you need [Root and/or recovery]

in the main body:

Device Name:
Device version: (as in 2.3.6 or 4.0.4 etc)
Device manufactuer:
Carrier:

Know how to use pastebin.comand supply these in pastes please :)

adb shell mount
adb shell cat /proc/cpuinfo
a copy of build.prop

Cheers and best of luck!
I'm sorry but im dumb, pastebin, how do i use this command

pastebin.com is a website that allows you to paste some text and get a saved web link to their site so you can share that page (and the information in it) with others.

Check it out :).

Back
Top Bottom