• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can I jump to homescreen - do not close any apps.

SebaKL

Android Enthusiast
Hello guys

I'm deep deep into surfing the web, I have 5 or 6 windows open, suddenly I need to write SMS or check calendar but I don't want to close anything.
Is there a way to (line on computer) minimize all and explore the home screen to choose app of your choice?

I use the HOME button to open task manager, but there is no app that I would like to use, so I end up pressing the Back button to close the browser and return to home screen.

Is there some sort of short cut I could use, to open SMS while playing game or make a call while playing game or surf web without closing any of these applications ?

regards

Sebastian

if u press home, and then go to messaging or make a call, i dont think it should close ur web browser. but touchwiz (not sure about other android launchers) does not have a feature like minimize

Damn..... I missed such an obvious thing. I was pressing and HOOOOOLDING that button. All it took was just one, quick press and taa daaa...
Thanks to explaining to the tool :)

good day to you
regards
Sebastian

Back
Top Bottom