• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can I play mobile games on my phone?

I assume you mean specificaly Java games because the games in the marketplace are mobile games. There are many android alternatives to java games however I managed to do this with jbed. Here's the linkRun Java J2ME games or applications on Android Phones - JBed and Android J2ME MIDP Runner | umnet.comSimply install that and you can install java games from your sd card, however the games don't run that well. Never played New York Nights but I used to play Miami Nights and installed it on my phone with this.

btw, I never tested that link, I just googled it. I have the actual apk on my computer and when I get to my computer I'll upload the apk if that link doesn't work :)

There is an onscreen pad for it, doesn't work that well though, works best for touchscreen Java games. I'm not sure if there is an alternative though.

If i were you I would just get a simulator app for your phone. You can literary play hundreds of old games of whatever type you want from 2d to 3d. So far I have a gba and ps1 emulator and they both work great on my optimus.

I have most of the emulators. There were just a few java games I wanted to play. Jbed was able to open them but had no option for on screen controls.

yeah gameboid is great emulator

lol played pokemon a bit on this phone and naruto before giving it to my little sis

Any other suggestions j2me runner crashes on most games. It doesn't run 3d games and with jbed which does run 3d i can't get on screen controls unless I downloaded a wrong version.

Back
Top Bottom