• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can i .......?

D

Deleted User

heyy :)

i have HTC Sense on my desire and i love the Clock and weather widget with the full screen weather.

i have recently been playing around with launcher pro plus. I like the way it can be landscape. and the scroll bar, but most importantly the 3D app drawer.

so my question is, is it possible to have the launcher pro with the HTC clock and the toggle switches,

or

have launcher pro and then have a gadget thats roughly the same? then if its possible to get wifi, bluetooth, gps, snyc,profile ect toggle switches and just use launcher pro?

Thanks
Ben

heyy :)

i have HTC Sense on my desire and i love the Clock and weather widget with the full screen weather.

i have recently been playing around with launcher pro plus. I like the way it can be landscape. and the scroll bar, but most importantly the 3D app drawer.

so my question is, is it possible to have the launcher pro with the HTC clock and the toggle switches,

or

have launcher pro and then have a gadget thats roughly the same? then if its possible to get wifi, bluetooth, gps, snyc,profile ect toggle switches and just use launcher pro?

Thanks
Ben

There's a weather widget called Fancy Widget. Looks exactly the same minus the animations.
That might work for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones