• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can some tell me how to do s-off

pancho32392

Android Enthusiast
I read the instruction but its was confusing can somebody tell me how to do it on the non-confusing way do I need to put the zip on the SDK tools folder and do I have to do the wire trick thing?

Yeah extract the zip then run the. Exe file and do what it tells you you can put it in your sdk folder and run Controlbear. exe from there. Then have a wire ready and double tapp it as soon as it says "do wire trick now" it may take multiple trys, and battery pulls or closing Controlbear and running it again

Have all other programs closed and phone set to charge only good luck

Right click Controlbear. exe, then select "run as administrater"

Yeah extract the zip then run the. Exe file and do what it tells you you can put it in your sdk folder and run Controlbear. exe from there. Then have a wire ready and double tapp it as soon as it says "do wire trick now" it may take multiple trys, and battery pulls or closing Controlbear and running it again

Have all other programs closed and phone set to charge only good luck

Right click Controlbear. exe, then select "run as administrater"
im scared to do the wire trick what do i need to do it and just extract the zip on the sdk tools folder or some were else and first the j hotboot then second the control bear

Back
Top Bottom