• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can this device be rooted

I just got a maylong m270 mobility tablet for christmas today, I knows its not the best but it works for me. Anyways I've looked around on the net but not really getting anywhere about rooting this device except an ics root unlocker. Would that work on this deivce since is running android 4.0.3? Thanks for reading

just doing some quick and dirty searching i didn't see anything on rooting this device. You could search more in depth if you'd like at places like rootzwiki and XDA but if nothing turned up by doing a google search then i doubt there is anything.

Thanks for the reply. I did find out today that recovery mode is accesable but only when factory reseting device. No volume buttons or menu buttons so booting into recovery is gonna be tricky. All touch screen. Of course ill take a look around rootzwiki and xda. For a free tablet, I can't complain.

For those of us not so tech savy, what is rooting? Also trying to connect with other owners to see how to get most out of this gadget.

Back
Top Bottom