• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cannot edit email draft?

ladeedah

Lurker
Hi all

I'm facing the problem of not being able to edit my drafts on the android email app. E.g. I created the draft on another device (ie Samsung phone) and want to continue working or even just to send it out, but that option to edit the draft is not available in the Tab.

It isn't a problem if the draft WAS created on the Tab itself.

Pls advise if you have a solution or if you're facing the same issue. Thanks

I would not have expected to create a draft e-mail on one appliance and expect to find the draft on another appliance, or am I misunderstanding what you are saying?

Hi all

I'm facing the problem of not being able to edit my drafts on the android email app. E.g. I created the draft on another device (ie Samsung phone) and want to continue working or even just to send it out, but that option to edit the draft is not available in the Tab.

It isn't a problem if the draft WAS created on the Tab itself.

Pls advise if you have a solution or if you're facing the same issue. Thanks

welcome to AF!!!!!!!!

well it depends on what email provider you use. in gmail all of my drafts get saved and i can hop onto any device and pick it up. i can't speak for yahoo or other email services, so it will depend on what you use.

also, if you are using the generic email app, then that can also be the issue. i find that using the direct email like yahoo for example is better then using the email app and having it sign in to your yahoo account.

hope that help;)

Back
Top Bottom