• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can't access voice-mail on MIUI

I'm running MIUI.
For some reason after I installed it, I can no longer access my voice-mail. When I hold down one, and it dials *86, it takes me to the Virgin Mobile support number where you can top up and what not. I tried to dial 212 but it says my phone currently doesn't have enough minutes to make the call. I just topped up a few days ago so that's for sure not the problem. Any ideas?

I'm running MIUI.
For some reason after I installed it, I can no longer access my voice-mail. When I hold down one, and it dials *86, it takes me to the Virgin Mobile support number where you can top up and what not. I tried to dial 212 but it says my phone currently doesn't have enough minutes to make the call. I just topped up a few days ago so that's for sure not the problem. Any ideas?

http://androidforums.com/triumph-al...ed-07-27-2012-gb-2-3-7-based.html#post4464823

Reactions: Jawshewah
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones