• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cant boot my desire z (unrooted)

nimdax

Lurker
Hello, meybe someone could help me?
i have desire z with boot loop, phone shows "HTC" and that's all, but unfortunately my phone isnt rooted, and i dont know what to do, how to make him work, or where i can get pc10diag.zip file, when im trying to do hard reset phone just hangs up, when recovery its rebooting and shows red triangle then vibrates and shuts down then i must take out battery. i red this topic http://androidforums.com/desire-z-all-things-root/608394-i-messed-up-my-htc-desire-z-s-off.html . its something similar but it wont help me ;( meybe you have any suggestion what i could do? thank you for your time. my s-on, (dont know what it is, but in hboot i see that). Thanks alot for help

nimdax - welcome to the forums! :)

I am unsure as to how busy the Desire Z forum is... I had not seen your message, as you had posted it last night (while I was in bed) and I have only just been able to log on today. I am currently in work, so am a little limited to the amount of time I can spend on here.

You said that your phone is not rooted... that would explain why the solution in the other thread didn't work for you. Could you give a few details of how your phone got in to this state?

i got it from my friends as not working at all, but i charged it, and tried to launch, but unfortunately i cant :( I know for sure that phone not rooted, i can enter hboot, and thats all i can do. Windows 7 recognize phone and installed some drivers like bootloader and etc. meybe you need information from hboot? becouse dont know what to do else or try.

Hi a few months ago I had the same.
For me it was needed to remove the battery for a while and then I had to do a hard reboot (don't know the procedure anymore) and I had to clear the the phone.
I found the procedure on the net.
good luck
on6bvk

Back
Top Bottom