• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't buy App through Google Play, internet freezes

Hi,

I have downloaded a game from Google Play for my 4 year old. She has decided she likes it so I have been trying for days to purchase it so she can play all the games. However, when I choose that I'd like "Complete action using" internet instead of Play Store (because I want to pay with PayPal), as soon as I get to the internet it goes really slow or just freezes up. Sometimes it checks device compatibility ok, so then I click Buy and nothing happens. Or a message comes up saying "You haven't accessed the Google Play Store app on your device with this email account."

I am trying to perform a simple task but it is oh so difficult. Can anybody help??

Thanking you in anticipation!

Techdummy

I know you want to use Pay Pal but going through the Play Store will be the easiest way to do it. You can go buy Google Play cards and use those instead of putting your credit or debit card number into the Play Store. When you go through the Play Store it already has your email verified, where if you do it though a internet browser you have to sign into that email. But the easiest way is just to use the Play Store app on the tablet.

Back
Top Bottom