• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't find Blinkfeed

jpcdmd

I removed Blinkfeed from my screens when I set up my phone. Now I want to place it back on one of the screens. I can't find it anywhere. It shows up in the App Manager, on the "downloaded" apps list. The app is NOT disabled, and it gives me the option to uninstall it.

When I go to one of my blank homescreens and long press to add the app, it is nowhere to be found in my app list, or widgets. What am I doing wrong?

It's not showing up anywhere in my app drawer, even when I check the hide/unhide list.

Hi,

I think it is the same for M7 and M8 in this respect.

There are two ways to restore Blinkfeed :-

1) On any homescreen swipe or pinch two fingers together, swipe the panels all the way to the right, you will see + Blinkfeed, tap to restore.

2) Longpress a blank space on a homescreen, tap Manage home screen panels, swipe all the way to the right and you will see + Blinkfeed, tap to restore.

Blinkfeed is, by default, the leftmost panel.

Hope this helps.

:)

Hi,

I think it is the same for M7 and M8 in this respect.

There are two ways to restore Blinkfeed :-

1) On any homescreen swipe or pinch two fingers together, swipe the panels all the way to the right, you will see + Blinkfeed, tap to restore.

2) Longpress a blank space on a homescreen, tap Manage home screen panels, swipe all the way to the right and you will see + Blinkfeed, tap to restore.

Blinkfeed is, by default, the leftmost panel.

Hope this helps.

:)

Great, thanks. I was swiping to the left, never saw the "+blinkfeed", it just says "+panel". I see it now.

Back
Top Bottom