• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't get the clock I like back on Desire z!

agarwaldvk

Lurker
Oct 25, 2011
Hi Everybody

I downloaded the WP Clock Lite app but didn't like so uninstalled it. After this, I was trying to get back to the HTC default clock (1 of the 13 that came with my Desire Z originally - this one is the one which has a round dial and has dots for the hour, minute and seconds hands) that I had chosen. I could get the clock alright but couldn't get to set the location again. It only show the "Current location" and I cannot assign my Melbourne location to just this clock. For other clocks I can.

Any suggestions, how can I get it back!

Secondly, is there an app available (preferably free) that is equivalent to "No Lock" which permits "Trackpad" wakeup that works on Gingerbread. It used to work on Froyo but since my upgrade to Gingerbread it doesn't - still wakes up using volume key but I would rather use the trackpad or at best the camera key (preferably not though). I know it clearly mentions that the trackpad wakeup doesn't work on Gingerbread but I would like an app that supports Trackpad wake up on Gingerbread on Desire Z

Best regards

Deepak

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones