• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can't Restore Backup

Bankswood

Android Expert
So I was messing around with my X this morning and tried to install a different battery icon. This put my GummyJar rom in a bootloop so I thought I would just restore my noandroid backup. Well it will not install. It says MD5 mismatch. Tried several times with same results. Decided I would try to flash maderstock.340 zip and get back to stock but it will not flash either.Says xan't open /sdcard/maderstock340.zip(bad)
Install aborted.

Any help here guys?

Also tried to restore Apex from my SD Card but got the same MD5 mismatch

I can hookup the computer and SBF. I have those files. I was just trying to figure out why I can't restore or flash from the sd card

Did you renamed your backups? Keep in mind if you use space in back up name it will give MD5 mismatch.
For example "01-15-2011 ApeX" will never restore since there is is space in name, correct name should be "01-15-2011-Apex"

I don't know I'm afraid to try. Just don't feel like rebuilding it again right now if it doesn't work. I'll let you know when I do try.

Back
Top Bottom