• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cant send pics!

jc1027

Can anyone help me....i cant send pics or multimedia files it keeps saying "generic network failure", ive tried callin t -mobile but they dont do anything about it..has anyone had this problem?

Can anyone help me....i cant send pics or multimedia files it keeps saying "generic network failure", ive tried callin t -mobile but they dont do anything about it..has anyone had this problem?
Yes.

Here is how to fix it.

Back up all your contacts and stuff then boot your phone in recovery by powering it off the holding the volume down key while turning it back on. Once you get to the screen with the 3 androids on it you will see options for fastboot, recovery, clear storage, and simlock. Using the volume down key scroll down to clear storage and then use the power button to select. Your phone will power cycle and update all the network setting and your picture messaging should work.

Only downside is it does delete everything on the phone so you will have to start from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom