• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't use android market

Etwizzy

I rooted my phone using the cwm that's on this site the no brick one. I have a samsung galaxy prevail. I made a backup but it was after the inital root now my phone is stuck trying to download titanium backup. I'm a noob to all of this. One prevail bricked not going for two. Like I said noob so please be easy on the instructions (lamens terms please)

I rooted my phone using the cwm that's on this site the no brick one. I have a samsung galaxy prevail. I made a backup but it was after the inital root now my phone is stuck trying to download titanium backup. I'm a noob to all of this. One prevail bricked not going for two. Like I said noob so please be easy on the instructions (lamens terms please)

I would suggest trying a factory data reset. If that doesn't work I would suggest a fresh Odin recovery to Rooted EE14 with CWM and HK1.2 and THEN a factory data reset. Good luck.

It worked thanks I sent you a request please add me. I would like to know more about this rooting business and you seem like the go to person

Back
Top Bottom