• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cant view movies green screen with sound only

hey everyone... iam brand new too forums and my lg p925,,, i have been trying too watch movies from apps like free 5000 movies an crackle,, ect,,, it wont play movie but will show advertisment at start,, then screen goes green and all i have is sound.will play you-tube and rogers live ...anyone know how too fix this problem thanks

I've got the same problem, which i noticed on bbc iplayer, then i tried all the others i use usually and its the same... so i called my network providers support line and they said they'd send me a new phone lol! Only had this a week and a bit. I'm going to try and do what is said above.

and Welcome to forums m8!

edit: oooooh this is a dilemna i'd have to lose warranty over it. think ill get the new one and not allow the flash update... or maybe allow it and then send back again until they sort it out.

Fixed: uninstall the adobe update. it will automatically go back to.factory and work... hopefully... worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom