• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Carbon Rom Issues

jreink01

Android Expert
I just installed this rom from stock. (A100)This rom is nice but I am having a few issues. I only have 6 apps on the device and under storage its saying that I only have 1.1gb free and 4.1 gb used. I looked under storage and there is nothing taking up that much space. If I install all my app that I like about 90, it then says I am low on space. I have installed the same apps on my phone and they take up less than 1gb. I don't know what is taking up so much space.
My other issue is when I did a backup through recovery (CWM) I can't find the folder its in. I have done 2 different backups and cant find either one. I've looked on the sd card (internal storage) and also on the ext sd in the CWM folder and its empty. When I was on stock, I also made a backup and I found it on the sd card in the CWM folder. I then moved this file to the ext card under CWM and that one is still there.. Ever since I did the backups on this carbonrom, I can't find the backup location. I tried going back into CWM and seeing if there was a settings option to designate where to put the backups but could not find a option for that. If anyone has any feedback on what is going on, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I am having another issue with the carbon rom. Every time the tablet goes to sleep, and then I wake it up, I can't get wifi to come back on. I've tried manually turning it off and back on again, scanning for the network, nothing works. The only thing that works is rebooting then it comes back up. When I wake it up and go into wifi settings, it says my network is out of range yet when I reboot it connects, please help.

Back
Top Bottom