• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cartoon Type Photos

Carolynnx

Lurker
I have recently upgraded my phone and Carphone Warehouse transferred data and photos for me. Can anyone tell me what are all the cartoon type pics which appear before my own photos, i.e.cakes, ice creams, faces. Should I delete them or are there any of my own photos embedded in them?

My own photos are appearing as multi-shots i.e. always a double shot of the same photo. How can I fix this?

All this is because I was trying to find out how to put date and time on my own photos but I can now see that if I go into Gallery/settings, the time and date will be there automatically. Sorry, three questions in one. Its always the same with an upgrade/new phone. Thanks

Were you using any 3rd party gallery apps before or after swap on phones? Do you have the photos saved any other way Dropbox,Google photos, SD card or on a PC? If so I would try to delete the funny pics n duplicates!

Were you using any 3rd party gallery apps before or after swap on phones? Do you have the photos saved any other way Dropbox,Google photos, SD card or on a PC? If so I would try to delete the funny pics n duplicates!
Thanks very much, I will start deleting a few and if that goes okay, I will delete the remainder, thanks v much.

Back
Top Bottom