• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Case or InvisiShield

MasterRy88

Dec 14, 2010
ok so just for starters I LOVE the 7" form factor of my tab becuase I can slip it into my pocket or jacket.

now with that being said I fell asleep drunk one night wiht the tab on my chest and it fell down the side of my bed and put SMALL scratches on the black bezzel (It was funny cause when I woke up it took me 30 mins to find it, I thought it was stolen!).

So I went and picked up this case

Scosche Release Cases for Galaxy Tab | GottaBeMobile#

and I absolutly love it, its small and the stand feature is very nice. The problem is now I cant slip my beloved galaxy tab into my pockets anymore, which sucks cause I carry this bad boy with me some times.

So my question is has anyone done the invisiShield for the Galaxy Tab. I know their reputation is good but I want to know if the one specific for the galaxy tab is any good. Please let me know and share any pictures if you have any!

Thanks
-Ryan

I cant say i know for a tab, however i have one on the screen of my Galaxy S.
It protects perfectly from scratches and scuffs, sorta like the one you described perhaps, against knocks and drops the invisishield provides 0% protection, its purely designed to stop scratching.

All depends on you mate, if you are confident you wont drop or knock it then sure the invisishield cuts down on a lot of bulk, however if you want absolute protection(regardless of pocket fittage) i would get if there is one, an invisishield for the screen and keep the leather case, which is what i did with my SGS.

Upvote 0
If your going to get an invisible sheild I would suggest getting stealth guard . They are much cheaper and I find them much easier to use... The basic model is only 14.99 you are paying for shipping only! I applied them on my phone and my friends phones and they are great and have no air bubbles like invisible shield..

Upvote 0
yeah see I have yet to drop it *knocks on wood* but thats just cause I don't pull it out when im like walking around or anything like I do my phone which is why I think an invisishield or stealth guard would be a better option for my tab and not my phone, which i drop a lot. I think I will pick one up and im def keeping the leather case I really do like that one. Works great as a stand too

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones