• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cases

ella69

Looking for a new case for my GN 10.1 2014 and was wondering if anyone has bought the case in the link below:

USAMS Starry Sky Series for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch P600/P601 2014 Edition Smart Tri-fold Leather Case - Blue 15808

I'm looking for a case that is similar to the iPad 2 case i have (bought from the Apple Store). The iPad is seated very well in that case and has proven to be really durable. The case I linked to above seems like it may be like that as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Just got my GN10.1 the other day and I too am looking for a case. Looking at the USAMS case I see it seems to have a very secure hold on the tab.

The USAMS case does not seem to have a couple features that I would want. First thing is a "strap" that I can put my hand through to get a secure grip on the tab when I am reading at times when I do not have a table or such to set the tab on. The second thing is the USAMS case does not seem to have more than one angle when you want to use the case as a stand.

I am looking at this case and it is highly recommended for most tabs even other brands. And it is even less expensive than the USAMS.

MoKo Slim Fit Cover Case

But the final choice is up to you. Good luck finding a case that suits you.

Looking for a new case for my GN 10.1 2014 and was wondering if anyone has bought the case in the link below:

USAMS Starry Sky Series for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch P600/P601 2014 Edition Smart Tri-fold Leather Case - Blue 15808

I'm looking for a case that is similar to the iPad 2 case i have (bought from the Apple Store). The iPad is seated very well in that case and has proven to be really durable. The case I linked to above seems like it may be like that as well. Any help would be appreciated.

We bought this one, but purchased it from Amazon. It's a solid case, you can easily get to the buttons, and the keyboard is extremely nice. When we're not using the keyboard we just flip it back (or you can remove it as it's held in place on the case via magnets). The kickstand is also a very nice feature.

Back
Top Bottom