• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Cases

My Gf uses the Folio Nexus 5X flannel case & I use the Supcase Unicorn Beetle

IMG_20160409_104451.jpg
IMG_20160216_150402.jpg

Just got a 5x last week for myself, my wife, and our son.

I'm very happy with the Supcase Unicorn Beetle. I have the black 5x and the case is "frost" back (so you can still see the back of the phone) with a blue bumper. I like it a lot.

My wife got a Cimo Wave Premium cover for hers, and I'm a lot less impressed with that one.

My son got the J&D with Kickstand. Seems decent.

Also got Mr. Shield tempered glass screen protectors. They seem decent. Can't really tell they're on, which is nice.

Took receipt of the Live Case about a week and a half ago. It looks nice, but doesn't prefer much protection and is pretty slick, so you have to be more careful with it.

Took receipt of the Live Case about a week and a half ago. It looks nice, but doesn't prefer much protection and is pretty slick, so you have to be more careful with it.
I had looked at those cases and wondered about how the protection was and how they felt in the hand.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I ordered a Toiko X-Guard case from Amazon. It's no Otterbox, but seems fairly close.

I've been a faithful Otterbox customer for years. Since they don't make a 5X case, I looked around quite a bit before deciding on this case. Seems like a decent compromise between slim and protective.

I've been using wallet cases for a couple of years now. Protects everything and I only have to carry one thing around. I've dropped my phone more times than I can count with it on and no problems.

Back
Top Bottom