• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Casio c811 battery project

Hello, I am new here so bare with me here. I am starting a new project for my casio commando c811, becuase iam sick of the short battery life. I dont care to buy one of those big ass, expensive extended batteries. I have research this very throughly, yeilding very little results. Does anyone know the function of the 4 battery terminal pins for this phone? I am also looking for the pin resistances as well as voltages/millivoltes of the extended 4800 mah battery. I am going to combine two batteries in parrellel. I know the dangers of it, however I will not be recahrging both batteries off of my phone. I do however want the battery indicator on the phone to be functional. I will be using an external protection ic, as well as using diodes to create an isolator between the batteries to prevent any kind of back feeding between the two. I apologize if ive done anything incorrectly. Thank you in advance!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones