• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] All Google Play and Browser downloads stuck

puffyjello

Sep 14, 2012
Hi guys not sure if im posting this in the right section but i have the Htc Evo V 4g turned into the Evo 3d with S-Off hboot 1.4 . I recently flashed the new pac man rom coming from the latest midnightrom 1.54 and a few things didn't work out so i decided to reflash back to midnightrom 1.54 . Flashing went well all up until i decided to redownload my apps from the google play store, and Nothing. I dont what caused it. i click install and accept on any app and it just stays at the downloading bar. No progress, no percent, and it dosent show up in the drop down task bar. I even tried rewiping and reflashing back to pac man and still nothing. i searched these forums and couldnt find anything, also searched xda forums and people seem to have fixes but none work for me. I dont know where to turn or what to do. I have alot of flashing experience as i have been doing it for a while with different roms on my evo 3d so as far as i know i didnt screw anything up. So any help would be appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones