• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] Anyone try the V6 Supercharger script on any 3D ROM?

kenn

Android Enthusiast
Jun 26, 2010
I sent a PM to zepplinrox (the author of the supercharger script) about running it on a 3D. Granted, the 3D has a ton of RAM, but I still notice little lags every now and then on my 3D. The one that annoys me the most is that Agenda reloads fairly frequently if I have run a memory intensive game or surfed the internet for a bit.

With the supercharger script set on mega memory, my agenda would not reload ever -- even after tons of use on the phone including angry birds, internet surfing with multiple open pages, etc.

Anyway, he said the script should work fine on the 3D. I just unrooted and I'm waiting on a replacement phone and I'd rather not re-root until the new phone arrives. I'll try it as soon as I get the replacement but wondered if one of you brave flashing souls might try it and see what you get...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones