• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] Evo 3d Flash help URGENT!

ok i have the evo 3d CDMA. i already got it rooted and rom'd. but i ran into some financial issues. and i switched over to boost mobile. but the phone i got for boost is cracked(the screen) Incognito. i thought flashing it would be as easy as rooting but i found out otherwise quick. i need my phone i gotta have it i got a 9 month old daughter, can someone please point me in a direction of a guide or something? i dont got no money and im stressing out. please someone help me!

-Revolutionary-
SHOOTER XC SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT-1.40.1000
RADIO-0.97.10.0530
eMMC-boot

i am using Windows 7 x64 Ultimate.

any help would be awesome! please i gotta have my phone ASAP.

flashing something to boot mobile involves cloning a donor phone,wich is a potentially illegal situation,and thus not discussed much. there are guides out there,google is your friend :)

i think there is even an evo 4g guide here on AF,that may be applied,im not sure what differences there may be.

sorry i couldnt be of more help.

Yep look for the Evo 4G phone and look for how to transfer it to Boost Mobile. You have the incognito which is required for the process to get your Evo 3D onto Boost Mobile too. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom