• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] mms Not working any help would be great

WoZzY

Lurker
I am running a stock icecream sandwich odex rom I can receive mms but I can not send them Any help would be great I usually use handcent but I have tried using the stock mms messaging app with similar luck it always fails ...i have done it in different signal strengths with & without wifi on

Any help would be great Also I have tried to update the PRL with no luck

Not 100% sure, but I think I remember reading about VM having mms issues with their firmware??? If you're Sprint, try checking the max file settings in which ever messaging app you're using. Can also check the proper mms server settings (sorry no link to any of the info bout to crash).

Not 100% sure, but I think I remember reading about VM having mms issues with their firmware??? If you're Sprint, try checking the max file settings in which ever messaging app you're using. Can also check the proper mms server settings (sorry no link to any of the info bout to crash).

ok appreciate it I will take a look on my next day off .......i was just trying to see if there was a quick fix since we have such talented devs on android way more talented than the phone designers themselves

Back
Top Bottom