• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] Trouble with recovery

Hi,I recently tried to flash cwm onto my Moto g and now when I go to recovery it says no command or something like that. Tried flashing stock recovery again and it does the same or just skips recovery all together and goes straight to booting

OK I had a problem but it was right after I unlocked it. I tried installing twrp recovery and it didn't take. Then wouldn't boot either. I had to use stock firmware and reload everything with fastboot...the recovery, android, everything .....but there's a few things to make sure of first...just so everyone knows when in fast boot menu pwr is not the way to select its the volume up button.you scrollwith volume down and make your selection with the volume up button button if you can get into the fast boot menu you should be able to load a recovery make sure that your downloads are good if you have to download it again and it should load

Are pressing the volume up button or the power button? If you press the power button it will reboot, but pressing the volume up button should boot into cwm.

Back
Top Bottom