• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] UKE rom?

I am a new EVO 3D user. I came from evo shift. I miss it so much. Mainly the ROM it had. Is there a Ultimate Kanged Edition ROM out there for this phone? Oh a ROM that has an option to change the Sprint logo that you see when you pull down the notifications window to something cus*****y?

I am a new EVO 3D user. I came from evo shift. I miss it so much. Mainly the ROM it had. Is there a Ultimate Kanged Edition ROM out there for this phone? Oh a ROM that has an option to change the Sprint logo that you see when you pull down the notifications window to something cus*****y?

Welcome to the 3d forums! Well your in luck with this phone you can change what you want displayed in notification bar on every rom. You can just install leedroid tweaks it has a ton of tweaks for the rosie statusbar lockscreen and of course the notifications. Also just look at the changelog for the rom you may be interested In and see if it already has tweaks installed if not you can add them. I would suggest meanrom it is the most stable rom out right now and by far the best battery life. And you can find meanROM here on AF. There is a ton of choices on xda however the 3d has been losing a lot of devs lately from xda due to drama on the site. You still have a ton of options though.

Back
Top Bottom