• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help center back /task button stuck down

Used my center back / task button on bottom of phone in center and now it is stuck down flush with phone face :mad: is there a way to get it back up of is it replacement time as phone is only 2 month old and this was maybe the 3rd time I used the button. Can still use it and phone but hate it being flush and doing this on a $200.00 phone that is 2 months old

Used my center back / task button on bottom of phone in center and now it is stuck down flush with phone face :mad: is there a way to get it back up of is it replacement time as phone is only 2 month old and this was maybe the 3rd time I used the button. Can still use it and phone but hate it being flush and doing this on a $200.00 phone that is 2 months old

Strange, my home button has always been flush with the glass on the front of the phone- I wonder if yours was not seated properly at first & now is where it is supposed to be. I'd run by a mobile store with some display models & compare before you get too upset about it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones