• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CFW]Azure_1024 (coby KYROS)

Vernox701

Lurker
I created a custom rom for the Kyros 1024 based on Coby's Firmware..
Azure1024_v1_CFW

layoutcj.jpg

By vernox701 at 2011-10-11
Welcome To Azure... This is my version based on the official Firmware from Coby for the Kyros1024.
I have included Google Apps
Genie Widget
Google Calendar Sync Adapter
Google Contact Sync Adapter
Google Service Framework
Googlevoice
Market Updater
Media Updater
Network Location
Talk
Vending(google_market)
Voice search
Miui music
Also a modified version of calculator and calendar
I edited buildprop for lcd density 180
wifi scan 90 and some other battery savers
Changed default wallpaper

edit: Not rooted but rootable using Super1click or whatever method you use
smile.png


No special tweaks. seemed like too many people were having problems with the Kyros 1024 device so I justed tweaked some images modified status bar so you can see black clock numbers. Notification pulldown is custom image as well.

Azure1024v1.zip
​
 
instruction on how to install this? will this allow me to see the new market? right now i cant get to the market
 
dear.. i need COBY Kyros MID1024 firmware can u plz mail me this.. i try to download but the website is down or off.. help me plz have u then send me at my email add.. ahmes@msn.com with subject Kyros MID1024
 
Back
Top Bottom