• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Change applications on the applications tab on home screen

mabs

Lurker
Is it possible to change the applications shown on the applications tab on the homne screen(the line of 4 apps at the bottom, phone contacts, messaging, applications)?

Is it possible to change the applications shown on the applications tab on the homne screen(the line of 4 apps at the bottom, phone contacts, messaging, applications)?
I believe u have to use a different launcher. Ie launcher Pro or Go launcher.

I too would recommend switching to Launcher Pro, its what I did and now I can fit five things across the bottom and five rows (or not, your choice) and fully custom icons should you wish.

So much more configurable and faster than the silly LG Home screen.

i used to use launcher pro but switched to Go Launcher EX. just like launcher pro but more options

Took me a while to figure this one out, but if you got to the app menu, long press on an app and you can drag it to the dock bar.

Cheers

Andy

I feel so thick now, I actually KNEW that as its one of the first things I did on my phone instinctively after using an iPod Touch which I believe does it exactly the same way.

I still wholeheartedly recommend a different launcher though, its true when people say the LG one is slow in comparison. I couldn't even tell much difference until I switched, now switching back trying to fix an issue I was having it seemed painfully slow in comparison to what I had been using.

Back
Top Bottom