• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Change the answering screen on Xiaomi 11T 5G

Hi everyone,

I own a Samsung Note 10 and a Xiaomi 11T 5G. On my Samsung I have the option, when I have open apps and the phone is ringing, instead of giving me a pop-up screen or a floating window answering the phone to have it in full screen. Now, because Xiaomi’s pop-up screen for answering the phone is way too small, I’d like to have the option switching to full screen instead of pop-up or floating. Is there a way doing that?

Thank you all in advance

Hi everyone,

I own a Samsung Note 10 and a Xiaomi 11T 5G. On my Samsung I have the option, when I have open apps and the phone is ringing, instead of giving me a pop-up screen or a floating window answering the phone to have it in full screen. Now, because Xiaomi’s pop-up screen for answering the phone is way too small, I’d like to have the option switching to full screen instead of pop-up or floating. Is there a way doing that?

Thank you all in advance
If it's not in you phone settings, then there is not much you can do.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones